Sunday, May 18, 2008

Technology Fast

I understand there are so many great things that technology does for us. It gives us access to knowledge we've never had before, for one.

But lately I've been feeling a sort of "addiction" to the computer and tv. As a result, I've noticed triggers to eat unhealthy and unconsciously have increased. My desire to get out and jump in the ocean or go for a run has decreased. And I feel just plain lethargic at times.

So as of tonight (Sunday), I've gone quiet. I won't be watching any TV or turning on the computer.

But only until Tuesday night. I simply have to know the outcome of the Oregon and Kentucky primaries.

I know, I'm a junkie like that.

Until then if you want to contact me, please call. And hopefully you call with some time to chat because I plan on having a lot time on my hands.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Good for you! Let me know how long you're planning to have this Fast and maybe I'll join you. Wait, can't! We have been using the computer so much lately with the house searching and all that I won't be able to participate until after I come back from Washington on the first week of June. We leaving on the 4th of July, so we really need to get together.

Patria said...

fasts are fun. wait, what am i saying, i barely make it through fast sunday.