Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Making A List . . .

I was trying to think of a fun bridal shower gift to give to a friend who found true love! (Congratulations Larissa!) She's leaving the islands for good so I thought I would give her one of Mark Lee's prints to remember us by. When I looked on his site, I saw several I wanted for myself.

Find my favorite of his work here!





7 comments:

Patria said...

hey, mahalos for the shout out. wait, Larissa now totally knows what she's getting at her shower (:

Liz said...

good point 'cept she totally doesn't read this blog. hey, are these photos photomarked? i can't tell!

Anonymous said...

Since I'm forced to leave Hawaii and return to the desert, I think you need to buy me one of these prints as a going away present! hahaha So cool, I seriously need to get me one!

Liz said...

moana, they're $50. totally worth it but for your going away present you'll be getting a picture of me.

Liz said...

an 8x10

of my face

in color

and velvet

Liz said...

wait, just noticed patria, i said "photomarked"! huh?? i meant are these photos watermarked! watermarked! watermarked!

Anonymous said...

Secretly that's what I really wanted...a velvetized picture of you. You know me better than I know myself. We were so meant to be friends!! Make sure it captures the essence of your fair, peeling, sunburn skin, that's how I want to remember you. LOL!!!