Ok, it's really Katie Slade who reads the blog on occasion . . . and she is way cooler than some ole high end handbag designer.
Katie Slade also WON the giveaway! Congratulations!
I know Katie from church.
She's so sweet.
She had a baby boy a little while ago.
He's really really cute.
When Katie Slade was pregnant, she was cute too!
I remember joking with somebody one day saying how it's not fair that she looked like one of those pregnant models you see in People magazine. And just like those same models, Katie got skinny after having baby!
ooooh!
If she weren't so nice, I might be jealous!
But because she's so cool, I'm just excited that she won!
Thanks to everyone for their entries!
3 comments:
dang it! i forgot to send more emails! congrats katie!
Girl, you're so funny. So, now you're doing sweepstakes? My only excuse is I having being checking any of my friends blogs this week, so DARN! Congrats to Katie!
congrats katie!
darn, i'm not going to have to work off the extra calories :) but i promise i will make time to work out at the gym!
Audrey
Post a Comment