A $15 gift card to:
Ok, bad bad blog! Images from the internet just don't seem to be as clear as they should be!The picture above says, "Cold Stone Creamery".
A bit anti-climatic since I wanted to get all fancy and dramatic with my giveaway.
Nonetheless, there it is. And with this gift card you can probably buy:
this
and this:
maybe a couple of these too:
Whatever you do with it, make sure to at least share with your little sister! Because I was once a little sister . . . errr . . . wait, I'm still a little sister . . . although five years of donuts and white bread has significantly changed the physicality of that . . . and I learned from observation that if you don't share with a little sister, you will get a big fat side of guilt to accompany that delicious entree of ice cream! So as the saying goes, "sharing is caring". . . and it also helps you move into a place of inevitable acceptance of the fact that, so long as you are an older sibling, you will never have anything to call your own! ha! (also, the same can be said of younger siblings too. second hand everything!!!)I'll leave this post up for three days while I enjoy sun, fun, and figuring out how to cook the 10 eggplant I bought a week ago.
The 20th email will get the card. You can email more than once and since there are all of 5 readers, you have a most excellent chance at winning!!
Email me at: time's up and we have a winner!
Good Luck!
UPDATE: You can email me with "Cold Stone" in the subject line and then just your name in the body, it will save tons of time if you're planning on multiple entries!!! Mwahh!
1 comment:
Yummmmmy. As I said in my e-mail, perhaps I am a total loser and didn't pick up on some subtle joke you embedded, or I'm just desperate for instant diabetes, but I'll take my chances, so let me know if I'm no. 20!
Post a Comment