Tevita brought me back the curry from one of his trips.It saved my life.
Not really, but it did save my marriage.
Ok, joking again.
While the curry in the photo does resemble a type of unmentionable waste, it tastes oh so divine.
The recipe is found here. Read the first review to get some very very helpful hints. Also, hints of my own: chop a whole onion instead of the half the recipe calls for and try three chopped and strained FRESH tomatoes instead of the canned stewed ones in this recipe.
You're Welcome!!
p.s. sliced mangoes would have been an optimal side dish but ours are not quite ripe enough. the apples were entirely tasty. had no regrets about my lunch.
4 comments:
The food looks very YUMMY! Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Hey Liz! This is actually the exact recipe that I have and love too!!! It's really good. You have great taste.
yummy! thank you!
I was so lucky to actually get to eat this yummy curry, even if it does look like vomit. hahaha (Liz's words, not mine) Best lunch I've had in a looooooong time! Thanks Liz!
Post a Comment