Bites I took after each of those reminders.Mental notes made to never bring the bar home again!
Hours it took to recognize why the cravings for this were so strong. By the way, women, you know exactly why!
Times I rode the "relationship with food" roller coaster today as result of indulging.
AND (drum roll in your head please)
Miles I ran today!! OH YESSSS! I love a happy ending.
3 comments:
i needed a good laugh and this definitely did it. 5.7 miles- that's incredible! i can't remember the last time i ran that far.
That is great! Good Job! Where did you run to?
Leslie,
I ran on the treadmill. That's how I could measure the distance and also do the interval training program. I can't believe I ran that far two days in a row. Went back down to 2.5 miles the day after though. Will try again on Monday!
Post a Comment