If you really know me you know that Im a big college football fan. And that I long for the day that one of my bro would play college ball. Low and behold my baby bro goes to Utah and then they go to a BCS bowl game. BUT he got hurt in the BYU game and will not play. HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Can you say I am Crying everday I watch ESPN
4 comments:
what does this mean?
patria,
utes vs. cougars today. go utes!
When I saw this, I thought you were telling us that moving to Utah. Didn't realize that you were a fan!
If you really know me you know that Im a big college football fan. And that I long for the day that one of my bro would play college ball. Low and behold my baby bro goes to Utah and then they go to a BCS bowl game. BUT he got hurt in the BYU game and will not play. HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Can you say I am Crying everday I watch ESPN
Post a Comment