Happy Thanksgiving! While I'm salavating over that picture, I really don't know if I would trade the traditional sweet potato souflee for that. Hmm... maybe I would. Want to go halfsies?
jill, we had a traditional thanksgiving dinner tonight and i still can't decide which i prefer. is there any better combination of food than turkey, mashed potatos, stuffing, and gravy?? if there is, i wouldn't know! and you mentioning sweet potato souflee makes me sad i didn't grab that recipe from you! next year, for sure.
luke just checked your blog from your comment. he does not do that sort of thing, but he did and he obviously liked what he saw cause i heard him laugh a few times. so, good on ya mate!
and i love sela. and hell-yeah i miss laie already. i can't lie, it's the sabbath. which means i should not use the word hell in a non religious way either, please don't tell your husband. thanks.
YUMMMMMMMM, SO jealous!!!! I LOVE Giovanni's (or is this from another place?). That is one place I have to hit up every time I visit da kine Oahu. Neil makes fun of me because he thinks it's crazy to spend so much on something that comes from a "roach coach." Excuse me?!?!?!
8 comments:
WoW! That looks so darn YUMMY! Please SHARE!
Yes that definitely looks Yummers! LOLOL glad you had a tasty Thanksgiving Liz! <3 Siana
Happy Thanksgiving! While I'm salavating over that picture, I really don't know if I would trade the traditional sweet potato souflee for that. Hmm... maybe I would. Want to go halfsies?
jill,
we had a traditional thanksgiving dinner tonight and i still can't decide which i prefer. is there any better combination of food than turkey, mashed potatos, stuffing, and gravy?? if there is, i wouldn't know! and you mentioning sweet potato souflee makes me sad i didn't grab that recipe from you! next year, for sure.
I just stopped by to check out your blog and this photo has got my mouth watering and tummy growling! Auwe! I want to eat some of this! LOL
luke just checked your blog from your comment. he does not do that sort of thing, but he did and he obviously liked what he saw cause i heard him laugh a few times. so, good on ya mate!
and i love sela. and hell-yeah i miss laie already. i can't lie, it's the sabbath. which means i should not use the word hell in a non religious way either, please don't tell your husband. thanks.
YUMMMMMMMM, SO jealous!!!! I LOVE Giovanni's (or is this from another place?). That is one place I have to hit up every time I visit da kine Oahu. Neil makes fun of me because he thinks it's crazy to spend so much on something that comes from a "roach coach." Excuse me?!?!?!
I saw this on twitter and I still love it.
Post a Comment