Funky white dudes make my day. Seriously, my old friend Matt from the U and wiretapmag. Total funk di funk. G Love and Special Sauce. Special, all right. But I loved his tunes. And I saw him with Salt Lake City's finest funky white dude, LeGrand. LeGrand now plays retro funk on KRCL in Utah. His show is the creme de la funky funk funk.
But this group are the kings of the funky white dudes, the gatekeepers of all things FWD, and they are my favorite. I love listening to them all day, every day. They've even helped me feel the funk when I was actually in a funk. They're so funky that every high quality you-tube video of them does not allow embedding by me and others that are children of a lessor funk.
Before I die, I want to see them LIVE and until I'm funky enough to embed a decent video of them, I'm posting this song. A trick by this tricky tricky half-white gal: turn it up REALLY loud while cleaning your house. You'll feel the funk even as you wipe the funk.
4 comments:
did i just write, "wipe the funk"?
Hahaha Wipe the funk! I've always loved that song...and I have seen them live on the strip here in Vegas on New Years Eve. Great song...thanks for sharing your funkiness!!
I'm thinking of you...this song is on the radio at work right now! by the hand hand...take me by the hand...pretty mama hahahaha
Girl, you're so interesting!!!
Hope you have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Hope you have a great holiday!
Post a Comment