Can't wait to see this- its close to my heart because I can't sing, but I think everyone should belt it out because its good for the soul. I love that I can benefit from your love of film festivals and independent films so I know what's good to see out there.
one critic was saying that the choir director was a bit of a "hard ass" to the elderly and that it was a little hard to watch. but all the other critics were saying that his style of directing was a good thing because the members appeared to appreciate being treated as professionals.
i love it for the same reason as you holladay, and also b/c it's fun to see our elderly enjoy singing rock 'n roll with so much vigor.
Liz Rago-Ka'ili! You may have thought the Jacksons were getting farther into your past, but here I am. It's Jill. Just stumbled upon your blog and had to give a big blogger hug with words. I love ya! I've just added "YOung @ Heart," to the top of my list of movies to see. Thanks. I always come away from you with more than I started with.
4 comments:
Can't wait to see this- its close to my heart because I can't sing, but I think everyone should belt it out because its good for the soul. I love that I can benefit from your love of film festivals and independent films so I know what's good to see out there.
one critic was saying that the choir director was a bit of a "hard ass" to the elderly and that it was a little hard to watch. but all the other critics were saying that his style of directing was a good thing because the members appeared to appreciate being treated as professionals.
i love it for the same reason as you holladay, and also b/c it's fun to see our elderly enjoy singing rock 'n roll with so much vigor.
This is so AWESOME and FUNNY and I can't wait to see it! I love the whole concept and letting the world know that the elderly can still ROCK!
Liz Rago-Ka'ili! You may have thought the Jacksons were getting farther into your past, but here I am. It's Jill. Just stumbled upon your blog and had to give a big blogger hug with words. I love ya! I've just added "YOung @ Heart," to the top of my list of movies to see. Thanks. I always come away from you with more than I started with.
Post a Comment