Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Other History Day Displays

When I went to the library to see Camille's display, I ran into the judges. ! I was telling them how awesome these displays were and they said that it gets harder and harder every year to judge!

They were talking about how some students do their projects by themselves and others get help from parents and still others get A LOT of help from parents, so it's hard to determine who should be chosen. I totally empathized with their plight and wished them much luck and aloha before I left.

Here are some 6th grade displays that I thought were fun, new, and interesting.




1 comment:

Leslie said...

It truly amaze me how much goes into this History Day but a great way for the kids to learn their history. I know how much work goes into these project and as for The "Agent Orange" project, I witness how much work Cody put into to it. What an wonderful and stressful opportunity to experience.