I hesitate to post it since it may only bring attention to the kinds of nastiness that some Americans are capable of, but I also know that some readers of my blog are of the republican persuasion.

While I know this kind of hate does not represent all members of the GOP, I must take this opportunity to implore those of you who are considering a non-democrat, to study the issues very carefully, look at all sides, and do the right thing.
If "white" still represents purity and righteousness (which geez, aren't we beyond that!), then 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. has never seen the likes of "white" this black man will bring.
Oh, and details on Tevita's very inspiring graduation are coming. Still deciding how to post what I want to post. Let's just say it has to do with a black turtleneck in 90 degree weather, florescent shoes, cool runnings, purple gowns, lots of tears, and a possible white supremacist. Oh, too much material to choose from!!!
p.s. Vote Obama.
p.p.s. Or at least consider it.
p.p.p.s. Please?
p.p.p.p.s. Thank you.
4 comments:
Ummm...what is wrong with people? did you see anyone wearing that button? and i need to know what idiots are distributing it.
can't wait to hear about the big graduation & Quincy Jones & U2- didn't you say Bono made an appearance or something? & did Quincy Jones make any comments about the presidential election? Was he sad Hillary Clinton didn't get it or was he so over it? Did he say anything funny or serious about all that?
Above all, we definitely need to see some pics of Tevita and Liz- beaming with pride.
holladay,
yeah, implication of the pin is quite disgusting.
wait, bono did not make an appearance! hahaha!! i love that i left you with that impression though. it totally would've been possible given the hip nature of that whole ceremony. no, they played U2 at the end, "beautiful day" to be exact. still something different and inspiring for a graduation.
yeah, an QJ just thanked the students for their generation's participation in this years election and how much of an awesome difference it made. he seemed sincere and didn't go beyond that.
so about pics of me and ti. super scary how sweaty i was with my turtle neck (long story) so perhaps i'll find a perspiration-free photo and post it.
no matter though, EVERYONE was beaming with pride.
I agree with Hollady Photo, what's wrong with people?
As for voting for Obama, he was always my choice.
Post those photos soon from Tevita's graduation.
As for being sweaty, I kinda know what you mean, I kept dressing wrong for the weather. I couldn't get it right.
holy crap.
is it 1968 or 2008.
wow.
i am seeing this pin but still can't believe it!
Post a Comment