Monday, March 24, 2008

A NEW FUN BLOG!

My friends from Holladay Photo found THE BEST blog!! You must must go to Stuff White People Like. It is hilarious and so true! Reminds me of TOO many people I know! And yes, my half-white self identifies with some of the "stuff". (ie. all things Apple, Film Festivals, Awareness, and David Sedaris!).

2 comments:

Leslie said...

This blog is so FUNNY! I just had to add it to the "Fun Links" on my blog.
This site also remind me of the white people I know especially my in-laws.

Patria said...

glad to see the passing on of all things funny and great. either its a brilliant individual, or its a group of people putting their minds together to come up with everything- the writing is pretty much the same style throughout though. love the writing. i'm waiting for when "Blogging" becomes one of the posts! (: ha!