"Celebrated on 8 March, International Women's Day (IWD) is the global day connecting all women around the world and inspiring them to achieve their full potential. IWD celebrates the collective power of women past, present and future." (IWD website)
Here are some photos of women young and older from around the globe. We must remember the power we have to change (and save) the world!


3 comments:
wait, how much do i love this post!? i smiled huge when i scrolled down to see the last picture of the set. thanks for the Women's Day reminder! (As I kick myself for not remembering and doing a related post).
is it just me or are the letters for the dang comment moderation getting harder to read? my sweet comment just got erased because of three failed attempts at getting the letters correct. i'll try once more...
I have to agree with beachcomber, I love this post especially when I scrolled down to see you. I totally agree we do have the power to change anything.
Post a Comment