Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tevita O. Ka'ili, PhD

You know how in the introduction part of this blog, I wrote that I am starting from the beginning of our marriage? Yeah, well, I'm skipping ahead to the present for a little while.

December of 2007 has been THE GREATEST month of this year. There are tons and tons of fun and exciting things that happened. Too busy living the excitement, no time to blog. So gear up for a good read.

First and foremost

Tevita defended his dissertation on December 10th and has been awarded a PhD.

Photos of his defense:




It went very well. After the defense, Mimi Kahn, the Chair of his committee sent an email to the department stating that it was a "stellar" defense and an "excellent" dissertation.

Tevita worked long and hard for this. After seven years of grueling work at the University of Washington, five of which I vicariously experienced, he is all done. So proud of him.

After leaving Seattle, he went to Utah to spend time with Grandpa and the rest of the Ka'ili clan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

harrow family...

I LOVE THAT MAN!!!! HE'S MY BOO!!! I LOVE YOU GRANDPA!!!

oh yeah i love you liz & ti! :D