Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sugar Cookies, Christmas Eve

So this is a first for me.
We made sugar cookies for Christmas. Cookies shaped like Christmas trees and angels and gingerbread and stars. NOT! We made Christmas dolphins, honus, suns, butterflies, and sugar cookie fish. This is Hawai'i, not the continent. So yummy whatever the shape.


Super cute Celeste decorating. She was there with me from the beginning. Mixing, rolling, cookie cutting, baking, and frosting. She's a little artist in bloom so it was fun to see how precise she is even when decorating cookies.





Carol and Camille. Two tweens in a pod. Together since the 2nd grade and like the rest of us, loving the sugar!


5 comments:

Patria said...

ok, something is going on with the pictures- I can't see most of them at either home or work. The ones I can see are great! CONGRATS! to Tevita- December was a wonderful month for you guys! I feel tired just thinking about the 7 year PhD process!

Liz said...

Super confused because my sister told me the same thing! She can't see the sugar cookie post! But i can see it perfectly on my comp. huh????? i'll try re-posting.

Leslie said...

Ok, the pictures are finally showing on the posts. Great job, on making those Yummy looking cookies. As for Tevita, CONGRATS! I know how hard and long the process is and the sheer happiness to finally have it done. Happy New Year and may this year bring you both more happiness.

Liz said...

I totally had to repost the pics using iphoto instead of another program i have. glad they showed up.

Crystal said...

Liz?
I remember you from the MW branch in Seattle!
Wow. The internet is a small world!
:)
ps: Those cookies looked like fun to make!