Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lazy and Delcious-Just Wanted to Share


Cut broccoli in spears, spread on baking sheet, pour olive oil to coat the broccoli and add minced garlic (fresh or I use the kind that you can buy in a jar at Costco).
Put in 400 degree oven. Check in 15-20 min. And done. (Also, add fresh parmesan, if desired).

I'm not a foodie. Never have been, never will be. But I did spend summers with my Grandmother who was. Italian style. Turns out, I can cook.

So this dish is so simple and DELICIOUS.

You can also use the same "recipe" with red potatoes.

4 comments:

The Peterson Family said...

OK -this sounds seriously good. I haven't had broccoli in ages, since I'm the only one who will eat it at our house. Maybe I'll try it with potatoes, though.

Leslie said...

Wow...YUMMY and thanks for sharing because my family LOVES broccoli and I was running out of ideas to cook it different!

Mariko said...

Yum. I do the same thing with kale and cauliflower (turns out I actually like the stuff-- this way). I haven't done it with broccoli yet but it sounds perfect.

Patria said...

thanks for sharing the Sotomayor love. She's awesome. I love the pics of you in the post below! (:
Patria